We welcome new members!
Kehila Chadasha is a member-run community. All members contribute to planning, running, and enjoying activities.
What it means to be a member:
- Adult Education lectures and conversation (history, social justice, the arts); coffee and schmoozing; Sunday morning music and Sunday School classes
- Monthly Shabbat Onegs (community dinners with singing and activities)
- Creative holiday celebrations including Sukkot, Hanukkah, Purim, Passover, and more
- High holiday services, including children’s program
- Annual weekend retreat for adults and kids with learning, playing, good food, and the great outdoors
- Community support in times of need
“We joined Kehila not just for the Sunday School for our children, but because the adult education programs are uniformly fascinating, encouraging us all to think about what it means to be Jewish.” – Adav Noti
“I have always been moved by the warmth and love that is generated by the community. This has been strongly manifested during the COVID-19 crisis, with the shabbat and seder sing-alongs online with Reb David. I cherish them!” – Barbara Jasny
“We joined Kehila because of the sense of community and openness to our mixed family.” – Adam Berger