- Kehila Chadasha will adhere to all state and Montgomery County masking and in-person mandates for indoor public gatherings.
- For the safety of our community, we strongly recommend
- that all guests of Kehila High Holidays be vaccinated and boosted (if eligible) to attend all in-person events.
- testing for COVID-19 and absence of symptoms for 10 days
- the use of masks while indoors
- The Kehila Chadasha High Holidays Committee will monitor CDC COVID Community Risk levels prior to each service using the CovidActNow.org web site for Maryland and the District of Columbia to determine COVID Status Level.
- The following Status Levels will be used to determine our protocol for each High Holidays services:
Level #1: If Montgomery County or the District of Columbia is at Yellow (Medium) Level or below as determined by the CovidActNow.org website, masking will be optional and there will be no restrictions on indoor food service.
Level #2: If Montgomery County or the District of Columbia are in Orange (High) Level as determined by the CovidActNow.org website, masking would be required except during indoor food events. Masking, except when actively eating, and social distancing during indoor food events, is strongly recommended.